Saturday, May 9, 2009

Running Program

So you've watched all those runners on Sunday morning and thought to yourself, "I'd love to run but I don't think I can do it!"

My 12 week program will get you from the couch to the streets and you'll be able to complete a 5K race by the time I am finished. While there are places where you can go to learn to run, none of them can offer the kind of individualized attention that I can. I am not only a certified fitness instructor but also a nutritionist and runner as well. I have completed over 20+ marathon and ultra-marathons (50K or longer) as well as instructed many clients on improving their running techniques.

The 12 week program will not only focus on running but also nutrition and I will provide you with exercises which you can do in the comfort of your home.

For the more advanced runner, I also offer programs which can improve your speed/endurance so if you are trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon, I can be the one to help you get there.

Contact me for more information:
gregdcruz@rogers.com

No comments: