Monday, May 18, 2009

Cruz Control works, see for yourself

I decided in October of 2008 that I was (yet again) going to take charge of my life and become healthy. I got a gym membership along with a trainer and a nutritionist. The first nutritionist I was set-up with was horrible, to say the least. She wanted too many changes, too fast and I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to follow her plan and that would lead me (once again) down the road to failure. I switched nutritionists and that was when I met Greg. Right from day one, I knew that Greg and I would work well together. He was so positive about my situation and I felt very comfortable around him. He knew exactly where I was coming from and what I needed to do in order to achieve my goals. We started with baby steps, making small changes at a time, and eventually those small changes added up to a new, healthy lifestyle for me. Greg has taught me the importance of focusing on the positives of a situation rather than dwelling on the negatives of that situation. Today, Greg is more than my nutritionist, he is also my friend and he has truly changed my life around. He has helped me escape the unhealthy lifestyle that I used to live. Words really can’t describe the impact that Greg has had on my life, and I know without him, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

Teisha Balgrove - May 2009

No comments: